You've booked the trip, whittled down your swimwear choices and even picked up enough SPF to last you a life time - now comes the tricky part, deciding what toiletries to take away with you. Well Sanctuary Spa have made it easy (and convenient), with their Summer Loving Essentials edit. An array of bath, body and hair treats, all in ready to go travel sizes (as well as few full sized items) and packed within a pretty orange beach bag - all for £22 (the overall value is £45).
So what is inside the Sanctuary Spa Summer Loving Essentials bag? Shampoo, conditioner, body scrub, body wash and much, much more. Let me give you the full low down:
- Sanctuary Spa Body Wash (250ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub (200ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Body Butter (300ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Heel Balm (75ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Body Wash (75ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion (75ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray (50ml)
- Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub (sachet/60g)
- Sanctuary Spa Hand Cream (30ml)
- Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Shampoo (75ml)
- Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Conditioner (75ml)
- Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Leave in Spray (50ml)
I know what you are thinking is there really any need for two sizes of body wash? Well if you plan on frequenting the beach or pool on your travels regularly you won't have to traipse around an oversized bottle. The same thing applies with the two scrub and body moisturising options, not to mention the additional beach bag will of course make transportation of said products amongst other things easy.
Sanctuary Spa Summer Loving Essentials is limited edition and is in-store and online via Boots as of today up until the 7th of July while stocks last - link.
This post contains a press sample.