Ciate is one of the few nail brands I use; a 5 free brand, cruelty free, with great shades, all of which are fairly affordable. With that in mind, I was only ever going to recommend one nail based advent calendar and that of course is the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (£49.99) - a treat for nail enthusiasts everywhere and for those like myself who are watching their waist lines (I may have over indulged in the Halloween treats). The festive period is a cruel mistress.
As to be expected the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar is beautifully presented: a stand up box that has been adorned with cutesy illustrations of London, complete with metallic accents. Behind each door is a miniture Ciate nail paint (5ml) in various shades, with the exception on the 24th which is a surprise shade of a full sized bottle of Ciate nail paint and behind one other door is a mini glass nail file.
Below is the full list of shades inside, including the full sized bottle - if you do not want any spoilers please look away now:
- A List, a deep almost blackened red.
- Ahoy Sailor, a light pastel blue.
- Birthday Blue, navy blue.
- Double Bubblegum, lilac.
- Life's a Peach, a bright coral.
- Cutie Pie, baby pink.
- Dangerous Affair, deepest red.
- Cookies and Cream, light nude.
- Pom Pom, bright red
- Heirloom, duo chrome gold/lilac.
- Snow Globe, flaked, glitter top coat.
- Check Mate, matte black and white glitter top coat.
- Prima Ballerina, pink glitter top coat.
- Purple Rain-Bow, pink, nail beads.
- Raspberry Collins, bright pink.
- Shady Lady, lilac based grey.
- Hutch, classic red.
- Chalet Chic, nail topper.
- Miracle on 34th, nail topper.
- Boom Blast, nail treatment.
- Knight in Shining Armour, nail treatment
- Nail Gym, nail treatment.
- Rom Com Rouge, deep red glitter (full size).
If that is not enough Ciate are also launching Ciate's Paint Pots to Go, sets of two well co-ordinated, mini nail polish duos. There are three sets to choose from: one nude duo, one glitzy red set and a pastel offering. Much like the advent calendar above the dinky, almost bauble like sets come presented in London inspired packaging. At £10 a set this will make a great secret Santa gift, stocking filler or a treat to yourself.
Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar £49 via Look Fantastic - link.
Ciate's Paint Pots to Go will launch via Selfridges, Boots and Very later this month.
This post contains press samples.