Ciate is one of the few nail brands I use; a 5 free brand, cruelty free, with great shades, all of which are fairly affordable. With that in mind, I was only ever going to recommend one nail based advent calendar and that of course is the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (£49.99) - a treat for nail enthusiasts everywhere and for those like myself who are watching their waist lines (I may have over indulged in the Halloween treats). The festive period is a cruel mistress.
As to be expected the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar is beautifully presented: a stand up box that has been adorned with cutesy illustrations of London, complete with metallic accents. Behind each door is a miniture Ciate nail paint (5ml) in various shades, with the exception on the 24th which is a surprise shade of a full sized bottle of Ciate nail paint and behind one other door is a mini glass nail file.
Below is the full list of shades inside, including the full sized bottle - if you do not want any spoilers please look away now:
- A List, a deep almost blackened red.
- Ahoy Sailor, a light pastel blue.
- Birthday Blue, navy blue.
- Double Bubblegum, lilac.
- Life's a Peach, a bright coral.
- Cutie Pie, baby pink.
- Dangerous Affair, deepest red.
- Cookies and Cream, light nude.
- Pom Pom, bright red
- Heirloom, duo chrome gold/lilac.
- Snow Globe, flaked, glitter top coat.
- Check Mate, matte black and white glitter top coat.
- Prima Ballerina, pink glitter top coat.
- Purple Rain-Bow, pink, nail beads.
- Raspberry Collins, bright pink.
- Shady Lady, lilac based grey.
- Hutch, classic red.
- Chalet Chic, nail topper.
- Miracle on 34th, nail topper.
- Boom Blast, nail treatment.
- Knight in Shining Armour, nail treatment
- Nail Gym, nail treatment.
- Rom Com Rouge, deep red glitter (full size).
If that is not enough Ciate are also launching Ciate's Paint Pots to Go, sets of two well co-ordinated, mini nail polish duos. There are three sets to choose from: one nude duo, one glitzy red set and a pastel offering. Much like the advent calendar above the dinky, almost bauble like sets come presented in London inspired packaging. At £10 a set this will make a great secret Santa gift, stocking filler or a treat to yourself.
Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar £49 via Look Fantastic - link.
Ciate's Paint Pots to Go will launch via Selfridges, Boots and Very later this month.
This post contains press samples.
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.