For a nail care line up the range is fairly expansive and features two top coats amongst other products: Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Cuticle Eliminator, Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Cuticle Elixir, Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary 24K Gold Ridge Filler, Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Tough Flex Base Coat, Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Super Matte Top Coat and Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Gel Effect Top Coat. Let me quickly break down what each product does and which ones I personally recommend...
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Cuticle Eliminator £7.95 - a light, gel like product that quickly softens and somewhat dissolves cuticles to allow easy removal and push back. Personally I don't believe in the removal of cuticles (I think they are there for a reason, they aren't bothering me so I leave them be) but if you do like products of this type I have been assured that this is a good one to try.
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Cuticle Elixir £7.95 - so perhaps a little like myself you don't mind your cuticles but do find your cuticles prone to drying out? This is the product for you - a deeply nourishing yet non-greasy moisturiser for the nails that quickly absorbs and does all it says on the tin.
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary 24K Gold Ridge Filler £8.95- is a clever product not only does it help to fill in any ridges but also can prolong the wear of any polish it is applied underneath and promote longer, healthier, less prone to splitting nails. A great base coat if ever there was one.
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Tough Flex Base Coat £6.95 - this is the base coat to beat not only does it strengthen the nails but also encourages the nails to grow and prevents any polish applied on top from staining. It is not only quick and easy to apply (as well as being transparent) but dries in no time.
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Super Matte Top Coat £6.95 - turn any nail polish within your collection into a matte finish in an instant. Simply paint your nails as you normally would and then apply the top coat for a quick matte effect. As a heads up this does something wonderful to glitter nail polishes.
- Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Gel Effect Top Coat £6.95 - if matte nails aren't your thing but a high gloss finish is more your bag then you need to give this a whirl. Again this is quick drying and gives an almost gel finish to any polish that is applied over the top of. This is my favourite product of the bunch - I've been having a whale of a time layering it on top of neon polishes.
Much like the Elegant Touch false nail range the Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary Collection does not disappoint. The cute vintage salon styled bottles are only an added bonus. If I could recommend one product it would be the gel effect top coat - it really does grant the most glossy nails as well as generally extending nail polish wear.
You can shop the entire range of Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary products via Boots, I have linked each product above for convenience.
This post contains press samples.
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.