Four new and rather interesting L'Oreal Color Riche topcoats have just landed and they are the perfect way to spruce up any nail polish you own with little effort and cash involved.
L'Oreal Color Riche The Topcoats Collection features four polishes two of which make up the The Tweed Collection which draw inspiration both from Jackie O and Chanel's tweed suits. There is also two glitter polishes to choose from one that is based on raring parties and all that is associated with the night life - what else would you expect from a topcoat dubbed the Disco Ball? For a more luxe look you may want to try out L'Oreal's Gold Leaf Topcoat which looks far more expensive than the £4.99 price tag.
I have applied all four of the L'Oreal Color Riche The Topcoats Collection over a black base coat to encourage the polish to pop and show the shades to the best of my ability.
- L'Oreal Color Riche in 917 Jackie Tweed is a clear glossy base coat with tiny strands of matte glitter in pastel shades. I think this would work best over a white or milky toned pastel nail polish.
- L'Oreal Color Riche in 918 Coco Tweed is exactly the same as above only it features black and white strands.
- L'Oreal Color Riche in 920 Gold Leaf is again a clear base coat with irregular shaped golden glitter flakes which are fairly large. Unlike real gold leaf this glitter is not delicate and difficult to use yet the end effect is just as pretty/striking. I rate this over more expensive gold leaf polishes purely because it is far easier to use.
- L'Oreal Color Riche in 922 Disco Ball another clear base but this time around such base is suspended with tiny pure silver flakes of glitter coupled with larger holographic hexagons chunks. Truthfully it isn't all that special and there is a good few polishes that are almost identical on the highstreet.
You can find the L'Oreal Color Riche The Topcoats Collection for £4.99 each (currently on a 3 for 2 offer) via Boots - link.
- This post contains press samples.
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.