Social Network Solutions have created a new blogging platform in the form of 'The Blogger Programme' which is aiming to bring brands and bloggers together in one quick and simple step. To join all you have to do is sign up via their website -link and fill in your detail which will include a link to your blog and social media channels. The idea is that by doing so The Blogger Programme will be like an online blogging agency helping partner brands and bloggers. At the moment there is already over 250 brands signed up.
To give select bloggers a feel for some of the brands that have joined The Blogger Programme I was sent a goody bag bursting full of goodies. My personal favourite items have to be the beautiful bright pink Baia clutch bag which I plan on using as a make-up bag and I adore the white note pad which is currently in my handbag to keep all my bloggy notes in one place.
The goody bag included:
- Leather clutch from Baia
- Crystal Necklace from Delilah Dust,
- Sunglasses from Red Hot Sunglasses
- Leather Note Pad from Stylish Life
- Bath Crystals from Lemongrass House
- Cleansing Wash from The Natural Skincare Company
- Make-up from Scentsational Perfumes
- Jewellery from Goddiva
- Jewellery from Love Clothing
and various vouchers
You can find The Blogger Programme here - link.