Today I have some information on Orly's upcoming Spring Collection for Spring 2013
which should be on the shelves late February/early March.
The theme is music festivals and all of the shades have cute names to coincide, I get a 70's vibe
but the variety of pale pastel hues with the odd surprise metallic option in the mix is great for Spring
be it night or day.
Truthfully this is one of the few Spring nail collections that has caught my attention and I will more than
likely be picking up the mini polishes which Orly do so well!
- Boho Bonnet (Soft Grey-Blue Crème)
- Elation Generation (Bright Pink Glitter Crème)
- Melodious Utopia (Soft Yellow Crème)
- Peaceful Opposition (Silver/White Glitter)
- High On Hope (Navy/Purple Shimmer)
- Coachella Dweller (Pale Green Crème)
What are your thoughts on this collection?
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.