trailing and testing the various products, some I finished completely others I didn't.
Read on to find out what I rate and would consider purchasing the full size versions of.
What was inside and my thoughts on each item:
- Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush - Initially I thought this was a great sized powder brush and very soft to the touch, however after washing and using I did experience a significant amount of splaying
and shedding of the bristles. It is not by any stretch of the imagination the worst brush I have encountered
but should Glossy Box ever dream of releasing a brush line they would have to greatly improve the quality of the brushes before I would consider purchasing. A great effort into the brush world none the less.
- Yves Rocher France Mascara - As far as mascara samples go I thought it was well sized and dare I say it on the cute side. Sadly I didn't find this mascara to do all that much for my lashes and found it to flake and clump rather badly, not a product I will be rushing to purchase in full size.
- BM Beauty, Summer Warmth Bronzer -A really pretty shimmery warm bronzer that wore well both on the cheeks and eyes, you can also mix a little with a clear gloss or nail varnish to create your own matching lip or nail colour. If you are a fan of mineral, natural and cruelty free products you much check out BM Beauty.
- Agent Provocateur, Eau Provocateur - I'm not a massive fan of perfume samples in monthly beauty boxes, that being said I do think that this set can be excused as it was a trio of scents, very neatly presented. I have to admit that I didn't expect to enjoy the scents quite as much as I did and one or two may have made it on to my must purchase list but shhhh it's a secret!
- Vichy, Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - The stand out item for me in the box by far! I have never tested Vichy up until now and although the shades did not suit my skin tone as a foundation, I did find the Nude option to be a great concealer match. The coverage is amazing, it did not cake (I used it on my dark circles and blemishes) but covered any blemishes with such ease. I will be purchasing full sized items from Vichy so keep your eyes peeled for those once I return from Spain.
You can find out more about Glossybox by visiting glossybox.co.uk