trailing and testing the various products, some I finished completely others I didn't.
Read on to find out what I rate and would consider purchasing the full size versions of.
What was inside and my thoughts on each item:
- Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush - Initially I thought this was a great sized powder brush and very soft to the touch, however after washing and using I did experience a significant amount of splaying
and shedding of the bristles. It is not by any stretch of the imagination the worst brush I have encountered
but should Glossy Box ever dream of releasing a brush line they would have to greatly improve the quality of the brushes before I would consider purchasing. A great effort into the brush world none the less.
- Yves Rocher France Mascara - As far as mascara samples go I thought it was well sized and dare I say it on the cute side. Sadly I didn't find this mascara to do all that much for my lashes and found it to flake and clump rather badly, not a product I will be rushing to purchase in full size.
- BM Beauty, Summer Warmth Bronzer -A really pretty shimmery warm bronzer that wore well both on the cheeks and eyes, you can also mix a little with a clear gloss or nail varnish to create your own matching lip or nail colour. If you are a fan of mineral, natural and cruelty free products you much check out BM Beauty.
- Agent Provocateur, Eau Provocateur - I'm not a massive fan of perfume samples in monthly beauty boxes, that being said I do think that this set can be excused as it was a trio of scents, very neatly presented. I have to admit that I didn't expect to enjoy the scents quite as much as I did and one or two may have made it on to my must purchase list but shhhh it's a secret!
- Vichy, Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - The stand out item for me in the box by far! I have never tested Vichy up until now and although the shades did not suit my skin tone as a foundation, I did find the Nude option to be a great concealer match. The coverage is amazing, it did not cake (I used it on my dark circles and blemishes) but covered any blemishes with such ease. I will be purchasing full sized items from Vichy so keep your eyes peeled for those once I return from Spain.
You can find out more about Glossybox by visiting glossybox.co.uk
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.