This isn't a review as such rather a well done to both My Little Box and Fleur de Force for constructing such a great subscription box which couldn't be more fitting for the month of December. I will share the contents below but before I do I want to state how well done the "My Little World" Magazine is. I kid you not it is always the first thing I route around the box for. This month it of course features an interview with Fleur along with festive D.I.Y's, nail art and recipes. I'm sure other beauty subscription boxes won't enjoy me stating this but My Little Box is easily the best around - it is well priced, utterly packed with goodies be they beauty based, gadgets or for the home and so well thought out. This is the one box I fully recommend subscribing to and I mean that.
Anyway here is what is inside:
- A pack of pretty and well made cardboard gift tags, the colour scheme is black, white and pastel. There is only one that says Merry Christmas on it, the rest are pretty general and could be used for any gift giving occasion.
- A little packet of masking tape in which the designs correlate to the above gift tags, not only can they be used to wrap gifts but also for other general D.I.Y projects. If you are stuck for inspiration head over to Pinterest and search for Washi tape projects.
- A roll of black and white twine to decorate gifts with, it is a fairly sizeable roll so I can imagine it will more than come in handy.
- A woollen head band to keep you cosy.
- As always there is a little bundle of beauty goodies in a drawstring bag this month features a few of Fleurs favourites including: a Cowshed Body Lotion, a red lipstick and L'Occitane Precious Cream deluxe sample.
- A print featuring an Edna Ferber Quote.
I say this almost monthly but I do truly mean it - My Little Box is the best subscription service of its kind. You can subscribe and find out more information here - link.
This post contains a press sample.
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.