The Clarins Opalescence Spring Collection 2014 quite literally landed on my doorstep today and as I like to take a few days to try everything out properly but I was too excited not to at least show a few images to tide us all over.
I would be lying if I said that I don't look forward to Clarins new seasonal launches every quarter particularly the spectacular palettes which tend to be embossed and so beautifully presented that it pains my souls lightly to as much as swatch them. I do of course but the hurt is real ha! Here is a quick run down of what to expect from Clarins this Spring with full reviews of everything to follow:
Clarins Opalescence Spring Collection 2014
- Clarins Limited Edition Face and Blush Powder £30
- Clarins Multi-Blush Creams (peach, candy, grenadine, rosewood) £18 each
- Clarins Mineral Eyeshadow in Smoky Plum £17
- Clarins Limited Edition Eye Quartet Palette in Vibrant Light £31
- Clarins Gloss Prodige (Coral Tulip, Crystal) £17 each
- Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Sheer Shine Lipstick (Tropical Pink, Coral Tulip, Pink Orchid) £18 each
New Clarins products for 2014
- Clarins Instant Light Boosting Radiance Complexion Base (rose, champagne, peach) £26 each
- Clarins Extra-Comfort Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream £25
For now enjoy the photos and I will start working my way through the products ready for reviewing later this week.
- This post contains press samples.