Kicking off today is The Urban Retreat Beautique gift with purchase offer which is jam packed with luxurious and high end products. To receive the gift you do have to spend £150 which admittedly is a lot but at this time of the year easily done when you have Christmas shopping to do (no more reminders please). The Urban Retreat Beautique stock many well known and niche brands such as NARS, Laura Mercier, Creme de la Mer and much, much more.
Here is what is inside the gift with purchase goody bag:
- Cosmetics 27 Plasma 27 (20ml)
- Delarom Face Cleansing Gel (30ml)
- Guam Seaweed Mud (75g)
- Keraskin Morphologiste Intra Zone (10ml)
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (30ml)
- NARS Large than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (3.5ml)
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask (5ml)
- Pureology Precious Oil (30ml)
- Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner (12ml)
- Valmont Renewing Pack (15ml)
As you can see you get a good variety of brands as well as products, there is items for the body, skin, hair and two luxurious make-up samples. I have so far tried the NARS lipgloss which looks great layered over pink and nude shades of lipstick and is not overly sticky. I have of course reviewed the Laura Mercier Primer in the past which you can read here - link. My favourite items out of the bunch have to be the Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner, this truly is amazing and has me lusting after a full sized bottle. I also rather liked the Pureology Precious Oil...what can I say I'm having a hair care moment.
If you have plans for a beauty spulrge I do suggest keeping The Urban Retreat Beautique in mind.
The offer ends once there is no more goody bag stock so you have to be fast.
You can find the The Urban Retreat Beautique here - link
- GWP was sent for consideration of feature.