Beauty boxes just keep getting better and better don't they?
Newly launched and of course limited edition is the The Elle Beauty Box which is exclusive to Selfridges, it contains seven beauty products (some full size, some not) which have been handpicked by the Elle Beauty Team. The concept is that this box contains all you need and more be it make-up skin care or even a new nail lacquer to kick start the new beauty season.
So what does it contain:
- Ciaté Cupcake Queen polish 13.5ml (full size)
- Ellis Faas mascara 8.2ml (full size and not in the photos as it was damaged in transit)
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix 7ml
- Topshop lipstick in Charmed (full size)
- Sachajuan leave-in conditioner 250ml (full size)
- Jurlique Rosewater balancing mist 50ml (full size)
- Perricone Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser Mini 7.5ml
- ELLE October issue
All in all a great box and I love that they have included the October issue of Elle - it is a lovely little touch which other magazine/beauty box collaborations have neglected in the past. Yes it is pricey at £30 but it the vast majority of the contents are full sized and from up-scale brands. Truthfully I do wish that the Ciaté Nail Paint and the Topshop Lipstick were less Summer inspired (bright pink and coral) but more Autumnal - if this box is to kick off the new beauty season surely the shades should reflect that?
What do you think?
The Elle Beauty Box* £30 via Selfridges - link
* PR sample sent for consideration of review.