This month if you spend £25 at M&S you will be gifted with a beautiful faux suede cosmetic bag jam packed with beauty products, most of which are full sized and combined worth over £60. The brands in question are not only beloved to the UK high street but some are new additions to the already expansive M&S beauty halls. For instance did you know that M&S now stock Stila, Pixi and Eylure (and many more) products? Now you can grab your favourite beauty bits while you fill your fridge - happiness all round if you ask me.
Back to the M&S beauty gift, which as mentioned is yours should you spend £25 in-store or online across the beauty department. Inside the roomy cosmetic bag (this is one you will actually want to use) you will find the following products (shades may vary):
- Stila Lip Glaze (5ml), not a full sized product but a very generous and deluxe sample size.
- Pixi by Petra Brow Powder Trio, full sized with three varying shades of brow powder.
- Diego Dalla Palma Ciglione Lash Booster Mascara, a full sized, classic black mascara.
- Purminerals Correcting Primer, this is the only sachet and typical sample within the gift.
- Lola Lip Pencil, again a full sized product that is creamy and long wearing.
- Autograph Eyeshadow Palette, a pretty, neutral eyeshadow palette that contains 8 shades.
- Eyelure Eyelashes, full sized, comes complete with glue but designs may vary.
Easily one of the best gift with purchases I have seen in a long while, not only are the majority of the products full sized but items that most of us would want to own and use.
Will you be tempted by this offer?
This post contains a press sample.