If you have been eagerly awaiting the return of the Selfridges Beauty Boxes then the good news is you won't have to wait much longer. Launching on Thursday (16th of July) is the Selfridges Summer Beauty Box - a box, come bag that is jam packed with several beauty must haves most of which are full sized, luxury products for £40 (the combined value is £180). Let's see what is inside shall we?
The bag the Selfridges Summer Beauty Box contents comes within is nothing short of wonderful; a large, fun canvas pouch that could be used as a travel beauty storage solution or as a clutch bag. I kid you not when I say this is huge, it will more than hold all your essentials and then some. As it is an Alphabet Bag design you can rely on it to be well made and dare I say it beautiful. The bag alone is worth £20.
Inside you will find:
- James Read Gradual Tan Day Face SPF 15 (25ml/£11)
- Caudalie Grape Water Facial Mist (full size/75ml/£10)
- Clarins Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream (100ml/£14.50)
- Rodial Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel (15ml/£19.75)
- Ribband Pastel Hair Ties (£6/pack of 4)
- Tangle Teezer Original (£11)
- Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Chiltern Street (full size/£14)
- NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss (4ml/£9.75)
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray (full size/30ml/£9)
- Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Luster (full size/£18.50)
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner (full size/£12)
- Starskin Second Skin Facial Mask (full size/£8.50)
- Starskin Instaglam Foaming Peeling Perfection Puff (full size/£7.50)
As mentioned above this will launch this coming Thursday (16th of July) and will cost £40 - a bargain considering the contents, most of which are full sized. I don't imagine it will be around for long (if past years are anything to go by this will be an instant sell out) so I do suggest checking the Selfridges web page bright and early on Thursday morning should you not want to miss out.
What are your thoughts? Will you be refreshing the Selfridges home page on Thursday morning in the hope of snagging the Selfridges Summer Beauty Box 2015?
This post contains a press sample.
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.