If you are tying the knot this year everyone's favourite nail brand Essie have a new bridal collection on the way - Essie Hubby for Dessert. A bizarre collection name, I will give you that but look beyond that and I think you will be pleasantly surprised - bride to be or not! With six shades in total ranging from pastel pinks and peaches to a delightful lilac and a bold nail or two - there really is something for everyone. To the best of my knowledge (and after a quick Google search) this has yet to launch in the UK but I did manage to pick up a mini kit Essie Lovely Sheers Limited Edition Bridal Set via eBay featuring the two shades I desperately wanted to try, along with Essie Blanc and a top/base coat duo!
The six shades within the collection are:
- Essie Tying the Knottie - "Sheer floral pink. With her angelic beauty and this exquisite sheer true pink, it’s sure to be a match made in heaven."
- Essie Hubby For Dessert - "Sheer candied lilac. Smooth. Sweet. Rich. However you slice it, this irresistible sheer candied lilac takes the cake."
- Essie Worth the Wait - "Coral-kissed pink. Will she? Won’t she? This tender, coral-kissed pink keeps him hopefully devoted, until she says yes, at long last."
- Essie Brides to Be - "Soft-spoken caramel blush. The guest list. The invite. The dress. This soft-spoken caramel blush sees you through the gruelling to-do list with style and grace."
- Essie Brides No Grooms - "Bachelorette bright pink. Love them. Adore them. But watch out! When this bachelorette bright pink is in the mix, brides will go wild."
- Essie Happy Wife Happy Life - "Radiant red orange. This radiant red orange holds the key to a long and blissful marriage: if she’s happy everyone’s happy."
The two shades that appealed to me most were Essie Tying the Knottie and Essie Worth the Wait as I tend to only wear pale pink and almost nude shades on my nails. I like a hint of polish, for a gentle groomed look over bright shades - that is not to say that my finger isn't lingering over the buy it now button for Essie Happy Wife Happy Life. Essie Tying the Knottie is a pale, barely there hint of pink which is not worlds apart from Essie Muchi Muchi. Essie Worth the Wait has to be my personal favourite - think of it as peach melba but in polish form. It truly is beautiful and will be perfect for both Spring and Summer, not to mention a bridal party. As much as I adore the Essie Bridal Collection for 2015 I can't help but think it is missing a pretty, pale blue?