I don't have enough exciting launches to do a "proper" Daily Beauty Report so today I thought I'd dedicate a full post to MAC's Maleficent Collection which will undoubtedly set the beauty world alight this coming June.
The 14 piece collection is not at all what I expected, I anticipated more traditional and dare I say it cheesy packaging and I guess along with most MAC fans I thought the products would be more in line with the past Disney Villains collective. This time around the emphasis seems to be on contouring with a soft taupe blush, natural beauty powder and a fairly muted eyeshadow quad (it should be noted that all four shades in such quad are permanent). Lips are red, very red which is not what I expected - I thought MAC would go down the deep purple route but hey you can't be right every time eh.
- Nail Lacquers in Nocturnelle, Flaming Rose and Uninvited
- Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
- Beauty Powder in Natural
- Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
- Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
- Penultimate eyeliner in Rapidblack
- Eye Shadow Quad: Ground Brown, Concrete, Carbon and Goldmine
- Eye lashes in 36 and 30
- Pro-longwear Lipglass in Anthurium
- Lipstick in True Love's Kiss
- Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Kiss me quick
What are your thoughts on the collection?
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.