I don't have enough exciting launches to do a "proper" Daily Beauty Report so today I thought I'd dedicate a full post to MAC's Maleficent Collection which will undoubtedly set the beauty world alight this coming June.
The 14 piece collection is not at all what I expected, I anticipated more traditional and dare I say it cheesy packaging and I guess along with most MAC fans I thought the products would be more in line with the past Disney Villains collective. This time around the emphasis seems to be on contouring with a soft taupe blush, natural beauty powder and a fairly muted eyeshadow quad (it should be noted that all four shades in such quad are permanent). Lips are red, very red which is not what I expected - I thought MAC would go down the deep purple route but hey you can't be right every time eh.
- Nail Lacquers in Nocturnelle, Flaming Rose and Uninvited
- Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast
- Beauty Powder in Natural
- Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
- Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
- Penultimate eyeliner in Rapidblack
- Eye Shadow Quad: Ground Brown, Concrete, Carbon and Goldmine
- Eye lashes in 36 and 30
- Pro-longwear Lipglass in Anthurium
- Lipstick in True Love's Kiss
- Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Kiss me quick
What are your thoughts on the collection?