According to L'Oreal white is the new black which is why they have launched a new quad of milky spring appropriate pastel nail shades - think a white base with a hint of a tint. The four new hues have been inspired by not only sleek architecture but also sundaes, smoothies and macaroons, it is easily one of my favourite nail collections of 2014...
If you adore pastel shades you are going to want at least one of the new L'Oreal Color Riche Les Blancs polishes. What makes them a must is the formulation - a thick crème that glides onto the nails in one quick stroke and dries somewhat quickly to a high sheen finish. The brush has been created to hug the nail - it fans out to quickly coat the nail in one quick coat. Not bad for change of a fiver eh?
The four new L'Oreal Color Riche Les Blancs shades are as follows:
- 850 Lemon Meringue - a lighter than light lemon hue that appears white in some lights. I'm not a fan of yellow polishes but this is beautiful and so easy to wear.
- 851 Nouvelle Vague - is it a blue or is it a lilac shade, I'm not quite sure but I can happily say it is my favourite polish of the bunch. In some lights this leans more lilac than blue and vice versa. I own nothing at all like this and as I am so taken and slightly fearful that this is limited edition I've bought a back up.
- 852 Pistachio Drage - the perfect milky mint green, step aside Essie Mint Candy Apple.
- 856 Peach Neglige - another really milky hue, not quite pink not quite peach. In my eyes this is a great French manicure shades.
L'Oreal Color Riche Les Blancs couldn't be more perfect for Spring and at £4.99 a bottle they are a bargain
considering the quality. Find them on a three for two offer via Boots - link.
- This post contains press samples.