If I don't visit a Chanel counter until Spring that totally justifies a purchase or two from the Chanel Notes de Printemps Collection for Spring 2014? Probably not but if you are not one for typical pastel collections that dominate each spring this may be the line up you have been waiting for.
Chanel Notes de Printemps Collection for Spring 2014:
Chanel Le Vernis
- Charivari (603) - Dusky purple
- Tapage (605) - Coral red
Chanel Lumieres Facettes Eyeshadow Quad
- Quadrille (537) - Lilac grey, ivory, golden pink, mauve
Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo
- Rose Majeur (70) - Dusky deep purple / golden peach
Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Eyeshadows
- Diapason (92) - Metallic mauve
- Impulsion (93) - Metallic baby pink
Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel
- Intonation (69) - Red based coral
- Chamade (67) - Pink/red
Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact
- Preface (160)
Chanel Rouge Allure
- Melodieuse (136) - Red based coral
- Fougueuse (138) - Bright fuchsia pink
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet
- La Diva (44) - Brightest fuchsia
- L’Adoree (45) - Grey tinged plum
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer
Murmure (179) - Coral
Sonate (178) - Red
Chanel Le Crayon Levres Lip Pencil
Sonic Pink (70) - Deep Pink
Chanel Aqua Crayon Lip Pencil
Raspberry Red (19) - Red/pink
Look out for this collection hitting the Chanel counters this coming February.
Does anything catch your eye?
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.