MAC's latest collection really does look good enough to eat and although I'm trying to cut back on my MAC buying ways I do think a good few items from this collection will be coming home with me.
MAC Baking Beauties Collection is said to launch in the US on April the 18th so I imagine that MAC Baking Beauties should be our main collection for May.
- Raspberry Swirl - Light white blue pink (Cremesheen)
- Pure Decoration - Light white peach (Cremesheen)
- Lavender Whip - Light cool lavender (Cremesheen)
- Devil's Food - Glossy deep plum (Frost)
Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm
- Sweet Tooth - Creamy lilac
- Baking Beauty - Creamy light peach
- Glace' - Creamy pale baby blue
- Cheery Cherry - Creamy mid-tone blue pink
Pro Longwear Pain Pot
- Fancy Frosting - Frosted white
- Mooncake - Warm beige
- Eclair - Light chocolate with gold pearlized pigments
- Let's Skate - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
- Dangerous Curvee - Frosted cool grey
- Reflects Transparent Teal - Sparkling white with turquoise
- Pink - Bright pink
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
Pearlmatte Face Powder
- In For A Treat - Champagne base with matte coral flowers and mint leaves.
- Pink Buttercream - Light silvery pink base with dark pink flowers and periwinkle leaves.
- Pink Rebel - Blue pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Blue Velvet - Light periwinkle blue (Cream)
- Confectionery - Light blue pink (Cream)
- Pistachio Creme - Light teal mint (Cream)
- 129 Brush
- 252 Brush
All I can say is hello new paint pots it has been a while!