MAC's latest collection really does look good enough to eat and although I'm trying to cut back on my MAC buying ways I do think a good few items from this collection will be coming home with me.
MAC Baking Beauties Collection is said to launch in the US on April the 18th so I imagine that MAC Baking Beauties should be our main collection for May.
- Raspberry Swirl - Light white blue pink (Cremesheen)
- Pure Decoration - Light white peach (Cremesheen)
- Lavender Whip - Light cool lavender (Cremesheen)
- Devil's Food - Glossy deep plum (Frost)
Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm
- Sweet Tooth - Creamy lilac
- Baking Beauty - Creamy light peach
- Glace' - Creamy pale baby blue
- Cheery Cherry - Creamy mid-tone blue pink
Pro Longwear Pain Pot
- Fancy Frosting - Frosted white
- Mooncake - Warm beige
- Eclair - Light chocolate with gold pearlized pigments
- Let's Skate - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
- Dangerous Curvee - Frosted cool grey
- Reflects Transparent Teal - Sparkling white with turquoise
- Pink - Bright pink
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
Pearlmatte Face Powder
- In For A Treat - Champagne base with matte coral flowers and mint leaves.
- Pink Buttercream - Light silvery pink base with dark pink flowers and periwinkle leaves.
- Pink Rebel - Blue pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Blue Velvet - Light periwinkle blue (Cream)
- Confectionery - Light blue pink (Cream)
- Pistachio Creme - Light teal mint (Cream)
- 129 Brush
- 252 Brush
All I can say is hello new paint pots it has been a while!
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.