I know I'm not alone in not being in my home over Christmas so today I thought I'd share what I have packed to take away with me for a few days.
It may seem like I haven't packed much but as I always tend to get a lot of make-up and perfume for Christmas, I thought it would be rather silly to pack lots of beauty items only to be gifted new and exciting products that I will want to play around with instantly....kids and their new toys eh haha!
Hair and Body
- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I will be using this as a shampoo too!
- L'Occitane Shimmering Dry Oil* - Great for adding a little festive sparkle to the skin.
- Dove Colour Radiance Express Treatment Conditioner - Adds intensive moisture to my hair.
- Rituals Magic Touch Body Lotion - Smells amazing and hydrates parched winter skin.
- Clairns Pure Melt Cleansing Gel - I refuse to be without it.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water* - For when things get too hot in the kitchen.
- Origins Minis - A mask, a serum and an eye cream...perfect for travel.
- Essie in Leading Lady - The perfect festive red glitter polish that is very grown up yet sparkly!
- Juicy Couture Roll on EDP Duo* - Two travel friendly Juicy Couture scents.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - Lightweight yet covers well.
- Clarins Bronzing Duo - Light side to set make-up, deeper side to contour and bronze.
- Clarins Instant Smooth Primer - Frankly the best primer I own.
- Art Deco Baked Illuminating Powder* - A golden highlighter that doesn't settle into open pores.
- Essence Renesmee Red Blush - If ever there was a day to wear red blush, Christmas is that day!
- My Face Blush in Choca Coppa Latte* - My everyday matte blush at the moment.
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Quad - The neutral shades are perfect for teaming up with a red lip.
- Catrice Made to Stay Cream Eyeshadow - A great base for neutral eyeshadows.
- Clinique Even Better Concealer* - My general purpose go to concealer.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara - Lengths and adds volume, a great everyday mascara.
- Carmex Lip Balm - Every make-up bag should contain at least one lip balm!
- OCC Lip Tar in Psycho* - A bright red lip lacquer that I'm saving for Christmas day.
- Soap and Glory Lip Gloss Stick in Nudist* - My current nude lip choice.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour in Tawny Pink - My everyday pink/brown lipstick.
- No7 Lip Liner in Nude - The best nude lip liner ever, works with both my non red lip choices.
Hmm on second thoughts that is perhaps a little excessive for a few days!
Are you travelling this Christmas? If so what are your must have products?
Products and items that are featured on The Sunday Girl may have been sent for consideration of feature, or may be items that I have purchased myself. Regardless all opinions expressed on this site are of my own and honest. Any sponsored content will be clearly marked, you can read my full disclaimer here at any time.