I know I'm not alone in not being in my home over Christmas so today I thought I'd share what I have packed to take away with me for a few days.
It may seem like I haven't packed much but as I always tend to get a lot of make-up and perfume for Christmas, I thought it would be rather silly to pack lots of beauty items only to be gifted new and exciting products that I will want to play around with instantly....kids and their new toys eh haha!
Hair and Body
- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I will be using this as a shampoo too!
- L'Occitane Shimmering Dry Oil* - Great for adding a little festive sparkle to the skin.
- Dove Colour Radiance Express Treatment Conditioner - Adds intensive moisture to my hair.
- Rituals Magic Touch Body Lotion - Smells amazing and hydrates parched winter skin.
- Clairns Pure Melt Cleansing Gel - I refuse to be without it.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water* - For when things get too hot in the kitchen.
- Origins Minis - A mask, a serum and an eye cream...perfect for travel.
- Essie in Leading Lady - The perfect festive red glitter polish that is very grown up yet sparkly!
- Juicy Couture Roll on EDP Duo* - Two travel friendly Juicy Couture scents.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - Lightweight yet covers well.
- Clarins Bronzing Duo - Light side to set make-up, deeper side to contour and bronze.
- Clarins Instant Smooth Primer - Frankly the best primer I own.
- Art Deco Baked Illuminating Powder* - A golden highlighter that doesn't settle into open pores.
- Essence Renesmee Red Blush - If ever there was a day to wear red blush, Christmas is that day!
- My Face Blush in Choca Coppa Latte* - My everyday matte blush at the moment.
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Quad - The neutral shades are perfect for teaming up with a red lip.
- Catrice Made to Stay Cream Eyeshadow - A great base for neutral eyeshadows.
- Clinique Even Better Concealer* - My general purpose go to concealer.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara - Lengths and adds volume, a great everyday mascara.
- Carmex Lip Balm - Every make-up bag should contain at least one lip balm!
- OCC Lip Tar in Psycho* - A bright red lip lacquer that I'm saving for Christmas day.
- Soap and Glory Lip Gloss Stick in Nudist* - My current nude lip choice.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour in Tawny Pink - My everyday pink/brown lipstick.
- No7 Lip Liner in Nude - The best nude lip liner ever, works with both my non red lip choices.
Hmm on second thoughts that is perhaps a little excessive for a few days!
Are you travelling this Christmas? If so what are your must have products?