For the last few months I have been giving you all a little sneak peek into my sample boxes
and following up with a review approximately a week later.
Well today is no different with Jolie Box's first birthday box landing on my doorstep this morning!
I'm sure many a blogger and Jolie Box consumer will agree that it does not feel like a year
has passed since it all began...time flies when your having fun I guess?
Anyway to celebrate turning the rip old age of one (I jest) the June edition boxes come specially prepared
in two limited edition boxes customized by up and coming designers OCH Studio and Mzelle Fraise respectfully not only is the box design a one off but this is the first edition with customizations
tailored to the customers needs in the form of skin care.
So what was inside my box:
- Elysmabre Lipstick - Unfortunately I have a deathly pale frosty shade but perhaps once tested it may not
be as terrible as I have anticipated! This is a full size product, looks can be deceiving!
- Institut Esthederm UV inCellium Spray - Not entirely sure what the purpose of this spray is?
- L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream - I'm rather excited to use this as I have tested a few products in the
Angelica range with wonderful results, I hope this is the case with this too!
- Yon-Ka Pamplemousse Protective and Vitalizing Cream, Normal to Oily Skin - This is the customised element to the box and again i'm looking forward to giving this a whirl.
- A mini Jolie Box Nail File - Not really all that much I can say on an emery board!
For more information or to subscribe to Jolie Box visit www.joliebox.co.uk