Quite literally 30 minutes after I unveiled my other sample box (Jolie Box) my Glossy box landed on my doorstep so I thought I'd share this box too...let's call it sample box share day shall we?
Much like today's earlier post this is just a little glimpse into what was inside and my very initial thoughts.
I will follow up with a full review of all the products in this months box once I have had a chance to test
and trial all the goodies but expect to see it on your dashboard some time next week!
So what is inside:
- Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush - A good size and feels fairly soft.
- Yves Rocher France - A really cute sized sample, I can't wait to test this out.
- BM Beauty, Summer Warmth Bronzer - Claims to be multi purpose, I have tested out a good few BM
Beauty items in the past and they have all been great quality so I have high hopes for this bronzer!
- Agent Provocateur, Eau Provocateur - A trio of three individual scents, a great way to test out scents before splashing out on a full sized bottle.
- Vichy, Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - This is the item I can not wait to test,
I have heard only postive things about the foundation so I am really hoping it lives up to my expectations.
My only problem is the shades seem rather light?
What did you get in your box?
You can find out more about Glossybox by visiting glossybox.co.uk